Looking for affordable, safe and ethical placenta encapsulation in Perth? I am APPA trained and certified and service from Joondalup to Fremantle.
To book your encapsulation, please complete the service agreement below and email to email@example.com. Once received I will get in contact with you to confirm your booking and provide payment details.
There is a $50 deposit required to hold your booking with full payment by 38 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns about the service agreement please contact me before completing the form.
Doula and Hypnobirthing Australia clients have access to discounted prices, please contact me for more information.
placenta capsules $290
- your placenta is gently steamed based on a traditional method, then dehydrated and ground into a fine powder
- it is then encapsulated into vegan friendly capsules
- includes cord keepsake
- typical yield between 100 – 120 capsules
- APPA board certified protocol
- includes pick up and drop off*
placenta tincture + $50
- additional service to encapsulation
- 100ml dropper bottle
- placenta powder is steeped in 40% gluten free vodka
- will last indefinitely with proper storage
- a great way to enjoy benefits once capsules are finished
placenta print A4 + $20
- a beautiful art piece to honour the memory of your placenta which sustained the life of your baby before she came earthside
- A4 acid-free archival paper
Why choose APPA certified
Currently in Australia, placenta encapsulation and other related services are unregulated. This means that anyone can decide to provide this service, with or without appropriate training. I chose to certify with APPA for their thorough training built on safety and ethics. Providing a safe, high quality and responsible service to you is very important to me. That is why I have also completed a food handling and safety certificate SITXFSA001, review my protocol regularly and renew my APPA membership each year.